Saturday, November 17, 2012

missing someone

The sad thing about missing someone is we don't even know if that someone misses us too. Well I do really miss you, as always. But I am tired of feeling this pain over and over again. So I am pulling myself back up. And I am sorry but I just want you to know that I still believe in you. Its you I believe and I don't care what other people has to say about you. I don't even care if how many times I get hurt for feeling this way. I am pathetic, guess I am. I have heard that from my best friend and I get that but you're the one who told me to keep it real so I am keeping this real, I like you as in a lot but I know I have to let go of this feeling for the obvious reason. So take care of yourself and if you're gonna do something stupid, sure I will be there to punch you in the face. I will always be your friend not because of the promise we've made but because I want to. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment